I made my point. Your post has nothing to do with what I said. You're just showing me you're an idiot.
The only thing I have to say to you TG..is..YOU will be nice on my board..YOU will not insult my posters..If you cannot be polite and get your point across..You will be asked to refrain from posting here..by all means get your point across..but do it in a non insulting way..opinions are like assholes..everyone has them..some like you seem to be more asshole than opinion..Enough said.. [img]mad.gif[/img]
I made my point. Your post has nothing to do with what I said. You're just showing me you're an idiot.
That above post is unnecessicarily mean. On what you quoted me on, I don't like Ringers being brought in when Nascar goes out of its way to make such a big deal of the points and the points system. Ringers who take over rides are putting the regular drivers out of a ride for that week and they don't gain any points towards the Championship run. And on the brand new cars, I wasn't reffering to Stock Monte Carlos, I was talking about a brand new race car being created solely for Pruett for one race only. It was a second target car. I wouldn't have been as angry had he have taken over Mears' ride instead of getting a brand new one all to himself when he's not in the points competition. His second place finish that week meant absolutely nothing more than regular Winston Cup drivers getting the shaft on more points. And when I'm talking about Winston Cup, I'm not talking about Formula 1, Indy, Arca, World of Outlaws, Drag Racing, or Motocross. I'm strictly talking about one division of racing. People in Formula 1 wouldn't be too happy if for two races a year Winston Cup guys were brought in to drive their cars for them and neither would the fans be happy. Same thing applies for any racing series.
ooh yep yep yep those are the punching bags..sorry...get my drivers confused
im not really a fan...i think
Chloe , I haven't heard anything about Matt Kenseth , But Jimmy Spencer started throwing punches at Kurt Busch after the race in front of law enforcement. pete
<font size="4" face="Tempus Sans ITC, Verdana, Arial">Thanks for spelling motocross correctly. [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img]Originally posted by The Reverend Dark Angel:
People in Formula 1 wouldn't be too happy if for two races a year Winston Cup guys were brought in to drive their cars for them and neither would the fans be happy. Same thing applies for any racing series.
However, other series face the same thing that Winston Cup does, with other drivers coming in for a race or two. It's quite common.
As for messing up points...yes, it can do that....but all of the Winston Cup points drivers were in the same race and they all faced the same opponents. If one Winston Cup regular beats the wildcard drivers, then the others have the same opportuniy to be competitative as well.
When you watch a race, wouldnt you rather see the BEST drivers that could possibly be out there?
What about the teams that race only selected winston cup races because they cant afford to make it to all of them? Should they be forced to sit out too?
Now im impressed..actually..very impressed.. [img]biggrin.gif[/img]
I don't know about you, but after last weeks race I kind of want to see what goes on heading back to the trailers!
I do enjoy the competitiveness of all the various drivers in any form of racing. And I'm even for mixing it all up, bringing drivers in from other styles to see if they would be competitive in another form. But I'd rather see drivers that have an interest in coming into the sport rather than those that are just there for one race. Like with Boris Said, he's done so many different styles of racing, but he's raced in all those styles and now is even trying to get into Winston Cup. If Pruett had any intention of coming into Winston Cup I wouldn't have been as angry about Gannassi building him a car that's never even been seen before. But to create a second car for him to run for just one race too me was ridiculous, he could have just pulled Mears out of the car and let Pruett run that instead. I'd love too see how some of these guys would run on an oval track, would they be good or would they be a Fittapaldi?
I've been there!!!..but there wasnt a nascar race happening..have fun!
Bookmarks